The AscdiNatd and its membership have developed and adopted a program to prevent an influx of counterfeit equipment in the technology supply chain. This on-going program is a partnership between the AscdiNatd, governmental organizations and manufacturers.
- Anti-Counterfeit Policy Overview
- Anti-Counterfeit Policies for Association and Members March 28, 2011 (Press Release)
- Association Anti-Counterfeit Policy (adopted by Association-Revised September 2012)
- Members Anti-Counterfeit Policy (each member must adopt and incorporate into their own company policies)
This is a collection of presentations and other information obtained by the AscdiNatd to inform the public and its members about issues pertaining to counterfeit. It is part of our on-going effort to protect buyers and sellers of technology equipment from acquiring non-authentic equipment.
MANUFACTURER COUNTERFEIT INFORMATION and INDICATORS
- Counterfeit fans
- Counterfeit fans duplicate serials
- Counterfeit fans hand-cut labels
- HP Counterfeit Indicator 793312-b21 Whole Server Components
- HP Counterfeit Indicator 775403-001 Heat Sink
- HP Counterfeit Indicator Heat Sink Part # 775403-001
- HP Counterfeit Information
- HP Counterfeit Evaluation Process
- CISCO Counterfeit Information
PRESENTATIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION ON COUNTERFEIT
The AscdiNatd is seeking input from our Members, Manufacturers, Governmental Authorities and the Public on our on-going efforts to protect buyers and sellers of IT equipment from buying non-authentic equipment. We are using this page to post working documents.