ASCDI Member companies range from small privately owned companies to large publicly traded international corporations. Years ago most of the members of our Association only sold used equipment in local regional markets. Today, our members distinguish themselves by selling and servicing both new and previously owned technology equipment. While many work with manufacturers in an authorized fashion, many still remain independent resellers and service organizations.
What our members have in common is that they all provide technology SOLUTIONS to businesses both small and large worldwide. They provide a quick and creative response to customers’ needs offering such services as hardware sales and leasing, software solutions, upgrades, maintenance and support of technology equipment.
Highlights of Membership
- The ASCDI is a nonprofit organization made up of companies who provide technology solutions to the business community.
- We give you access to the right kind of information, resources, business leaders and opportunities that you need to continue to grow your business.
- Applicants must be recommended by an existing member and approved by vote of the entire membership.
- Members must agree to abide by our Code of Ethics. Click here for more information on our Code of Ethics.
- Annual Dues are $1296 for all member companies.
- Sponsoring Membership packages are available from $3,600 to $16,800.
The ASCDI is a worldwide association representing companies that provide business solutions, technical support and value added services whose mission is to:
- Promote and enforce high ethical standards of business conduct within the industry.
- Promote circular use and environmentally responsible disposal of IT assets.
- Represent and promote its members to end users, manufacturers, government agencies and the media.
- Provide forums which promotes the exchange of industry ideas among the membership and industry suppliers.
- Assist its members in becoming the vendor of choice for their customers, and the business partner of choice for manufacturers, developers and distributors.
- Provide educational and promotional assistance to enable the membership to grow its customer base.
- Provide services to its members.