IBM Order Process requirement for Machine Code license changed February 2014
IBM Machine Code Updates for Power Systems, System X and Storage clarification February 2014
IBM Policy on MICROCODE updates October 2012
IBM Policy on Reestablishment of Maintenance November 2012
IBMLink 2000, www.ibm.com/ibmlink/link2 , is available for registered IBMLink users in the United States. IBMLink 2000 is an updated version of the present IBMLink using IBM’s WebSphere, DB2 and MQSeries products. It features a new sign-on system using IBM’s universal registration system and one click access to IBMLink applications. The applications rearchitected to run on the IBMLink 2000 platform are:
- All of the ServiceLink applications (ASAP, AST, ETR, PCR, PSP, SIS, SRD)
- Schedules (with three new functions)
- Two MRPD applications (MRReport and SCL)
- Inventory Services
- IBM Configurator for e-business (e-config)
- Price – Users should delete any existing bookmarks for Price. Then, log on to IBMLink 2000, access Price, and create a new bookmark for the application.
An IBM ID is required to access IBMLink 2000. Click here to register for IBMLink 2000
We encourage you to get an IBM ID and begin using IBMLink 2000.
Guidelines for use of non-IBM parts in IBM equipment can be found in the IBM MSSB ( Multiple Systems Supplier Bulletin), which is available by clicking on the following link. Click here to view the IBM MSSB Announcement.
- The Best Way to Do Your Taxes? Ask Watson!Posted on February 25, 2017 at 10:00 pm
- Warren Buffett Just Got Another Reason to Scoff at Naysayers' 'Nonsense'Posted on February 25, 2017 at 4:38 pm
- Why This Key Analyst Is Taking a More Bullish Stance on IBMPosted on February 25, 2017 at 2:35 pm
[24/7 Wall St.] - IBM has made strides in artificial intelligence with its Watson program, as well as in cloud services. Despite this success, the stock is actually down from its highs back in 2013. […]
- HP Enterprise's Struggles Might Have a Lot to Do With MicrosoftPosted on February 24, 2017 at 9:40 pm
- VELCO and IBM Research Announce the Creation of Utopus InsightsPosted on February 24, 2017 at 9:21 pm
[PR Newswire] - RUTLAND, Vt. and YORKTOWN, N.Y., Feb. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Vermont Electric Power Company (VELCO) and IBM (NYSE: IBM ) today announced the creation of Utopus Insights, Inc., based in Valhalla, NY. ... […]
- Apple, eBay, IBM Just a Few Names Sticking Up For Transgender RightsPosted on February 24, 2017 at 8:29 pm
- Triangle mourns passing of former IBM executive and Tar Heel Paul RizzoPosted on February 24, 2017 at 8:02 pm
- IBM And Apple: The Truth About Buffett's Technology BuysPosted on February 24, 2017 at 4:13 pm
[at Forbes] - To understand why Buffett might be starting to look at tech, you first have to look at some the rules that govern his investment philosophy. […]
- Top Research Reports for February 24, 2017Posted on February 24, 2017 at 3:58 pm
- Merrill Lynch Raises Price Targets on 3 Red-Hot Tech and Biotech StocksPosted on February 24, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Leasing IBM Equipment Using ASCDI Members
When an end user customer wishes to assign their right to purchase new IBM machines to a leasing company (who will then lease the machines to the end user), the IBM AOA (Agreement for Order Assignment) is the contract that facilitates that transaction.
Many ASCDI member leasing companies have previously executed the AOA with end users, and that list is shown below. Of course, there are many decisions that go into your selection of a leasing company, but when IBM machines are involved, you should consider working with the ASCDI members shown below in order to have a more efficient assignment transaction.
|CCA Financial, Inc.||Thomas Weltinemail@example.com|
|CSI Leasing, Inc||Karyn Voorhees||314-997-4934||Karyn.Voorhees@csileasing.com|
|ePlus Group, Inc.||Kevin Norton||972-506-2600||kenorton@EPLUS.com|
|Key Equipment Finance||Kay Almondfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|LaSalle Systems Leasing||Steve Buergeremail@example.com|
|Macquarie Equip. Finance||Mike Liebschfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Meridian Leasing Corp.||Tom Haugemail@example.com|
|Somerset Capital Group||Greg Morgan||727-595-2898||Greg.Morgan@Somersetsales.net|
|Trilogy Leasing Company||Eric Venafirstname.lastname@example.org|