IBM Order Process requirement for Machine Code license changed February 2014
IBM Machine Code Updates for Power Systems, System X and Storage clarification February 2014
IBM Policy on MICROCODE updates October 2012
IBM Policy on Reestablishment of Maintenance November 2012
IBMLink 2000, www.ibm.com/ibmlink/link2 , is available for registered IBMLink users in the United States. IBMLink 2000 is an updated version of the present IBMLink using IBM’s WebSphere, DB2 and MQSeries products. It features a new sign-on system using IBM’s universal registration system and one click access to IBMLink applications. The applications rearchitected to run on the IBMLink 2000 platform are:
- All of the ServiceLink applications (ASAP, AST, ETR, PCR, PSP, SIS, SRD)
- Schedules (with three new functions)
- Two MRPD applications (MRReport and SCL)
- Inventory Services
- IBM Configurator for e-business (e-config)
- Price – Users should delete any existing bookmarks for Price. Then, log on to IBMLink 2000, access Price, and create a new bookmark for the application.
An IBM ID is required to access IBMLink 2000. Click here to register for IBMLink 2000
We encourage you to get an IBM ID and begin using IBMLink 2000.
Guidelines for use of non-IBM parts in IBM equipment can be found in the IBM MSSB ( Multiple Systems Supplier Bulletin), which is available by clicking on the following link. Click here to view the IBM MSSB Announcement.
- 3 Stocks You Can Safely Own Until 2030Posted on March 25, 2017 at 12:20 pm
- Snap's Cinderella Story Continues to Unfold as Nike Squeaks By AT&T: An Update From the...Posted on March 25, 2017 at 12:37 am
- The robots are hiring: San Jose startup raises $3M, partners with IBM Watson AIPosted on March 24, 2017 at 9:52 pm
- Several prominent execs on TechBirmingham's 2017 boardPosted on March 24, 2017 at 5:15 pm
- IBM Develops a Cure for Banks With a Case of Digital-Market BluesPosted on March 24, 2017 at 1:41 pm
- Microsoft, IBM stocks in brief plunge premarket following off-price tradesPosted on March 24, 2017 at 12:42 pm
- SIX Leverages IBM Watson for Cognitive Security Operations CenterPosted on March 24, 2017 at 10:30 am
[PR Newswire] - ZURICH, March 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- CeBIT Hannover -- IBM Security (NYSE: IBM) and SIX, the operator of the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector, today announced plans to leverage IBM Watson for Cyber Security in a new cognitive Security Operations Center (SOC). […]
- Scientists Use IBM Power Systems to Assemble Genome of West Nile MosquitoPosted on March 23, 2017 at 6:00 pm
[PR Newswire] - ARMONK, N.Y., March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- A team led by researchers from The Center for Genome Architecture (TC4GA) at Baylor College of Medicine have used technologies from IBM (NYSE: IBM), Mellanox and NVIDIA to assemble the 1.2 billion letter genome of the Culex […]
- IBM Partners DCU on Water Management Using IoT PlatformPosted on March 23, 2017 at 1:58 pm
- Snap, Alibaba, IBM Receive Buy Ratings, American Airlines DowngradedPosted on March 22, 2017 at 8:15 pm
Leasing IBM Equipment Using ASCDI Members
When an end user customer wishes to assign their right to purchase new IBM machines to a leasing company (who will then lease the machines to the end user), the IBM AOA (Agreement for Order Assignment) is the contract that facilitates that transaction.
Many ASCDI member leasing companies have previously executed the AOA with end users, and that list is shown below. Of course, there are many decisions that go into your selection of a leasing company, but when IBM machines are involved, you should consider working with the ASCDI members shown below in order to have a more efficient assignment transaction.
|CCA Financial, Inc.||Thomas Weltinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CSI Leasing, Inc||Karyn Voorhees||314-997-4934||Karyn.Voorhees@csileasing.com|
|ePlus Group, Inc.||Kevin Norton||972-506-2600||kenorton@EPLUS.com|
|Key Equipment Finance||Kay Almondemail@example.com|
|LaSalle Systems Leasing||Steve Buergerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Macquarie Equip. Finance||Mike Liebschemail@example.com|
|Meridian Leasing Corp.||Tom Haugfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Somerset Capital Group||Greg Morgan||727-595-2898||Greg.Morgan@Somersetsales.net|
|Trilogy Leasing Company||Eric Venaemail@example.com|