Virtual Instructor Led Class Available to Partners and their End-users
Westcon Academy has received numerous requests from our customers for an introductory course on how to carry out basic administrative tasks on the IP Office. Beginning this fall we will be offering a Virtual Instructor Led (VILT) class designed for both partners and end-users.
This three hour virtual online class will be conducted with the IP Office Manager in standard mode, using the “Manager” Operator Login. The course is designed for Westcon Partners and end-users with responsibility for undertaking basic administrative tasks on their IP Office Communication System. The course is available to be resold by our partners to their end users.
- Connecting to the IP Office o Extensions
- changing existing extension numbers o User
- Adding, Deleting, or Modifying Existing Users. o Hunt Groups
- Adding, Deleting or Modifying Existing Hunt Groups o Incoming Call Routes
- Adding, Deleting or Modifying Existing Call Routes. o Time Profiles
- Adding, Deleting or Modifying Existing Time Profiles. o User Rights
- Adding, Deleting or Modifying Existing User Rights. o ARS
- Adding, Deleting or Modifying Existing ARS tables
List price: $400
For dates and times or to register for this class, first create an account on our new Academy home at: http://lms.us.westcon.com
Once you have logged in, click on the Avaya IP Office Basic Administration Training course under Avaya Technical and Solution Training on the home page.