GLOBALINX is committed to supporting our agents with products and services that solve unique solutions. We’ve partnered with Algo to introduce you to the 8180 Algo alerter.
Join us for a 30 minute webinar on Wednesday, April 16th on Algo’s products and we’ll give you $299 simply for submitting a legitimate quote for any products discussed during the webinar as our way of saying thank you for attending.
Register for the webinar:
- PoE dual SIP endpoints
- Multiple standard ring tones
- Supports custom recorded announcements and music or sound effect upload
- Alerts at 106 dBA output level
- SoundSure ambient noise monitoring automatically adjusts output volume based on background noise
- Support for multicast receive and broadcast
- Outputs for external speakers, slave amplifier and visual alerter
- Simple web page interface. Single PoE network device provides SIP based alerting and/or voice paging easily managed through web interface.
- Comfortable output levels. Ambient noise monitoring improves comfort and effectiveness for environments with variable activity such as restaurants, classrooms, and workshops.
- Adaptable to any environment. Selectable ringtones and custom WAV files allow choice of alerts suitable to event or environment with rich sound quality.
- Amplification for outside use. External horn speaker accessory for wet environments are many times louder than a typical telephone for alerting or paging.
- Optional visual notification. Visual alerter option can augment audible alerting or provide silent notification for environments such as recording studios and hospitals.
- SIP compatibility. Amplifier and line level audio outputs can be used to turn any existing speaker or amplifier into a SIP endpoint.
- Cost effective cloning. Multicasting allows distributed alerting or voice paging using just one SIP endpoint.