Offers Pricing Up to 15 Percent Less and With Twice the Features of Comparable SMB and Midmarket Products From Remaining Competition
OTTAWA, Nov. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As key competitors extinguish core small to medium-sized business (SMB) communications products, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is aggressively positioning its feature-rich MiVoice Office solution with competitive new pricing.
MiVoice Office is now priced up to 15 percent less than the closest competition while delivering twice the number of integrated features.
“Customers come first at Mitel, and that includes our SMB, midmarket and enterprise customers. While we are baffled by competitors that are killing off entire product lines and retreating from the SMB and midmarket, Mitel is happy to welcome their customers with MiVoice Office, offering more functionality for less,” said Martyn Etherington, Chief Marketing Officer, Mitel.
Mitel MiVoice Office is a complete unified communications platform that enables businesses to improve customer service and boost productivity while reducing business costs. It is a highly scalable solution supporting up to 250 users and more through networking to support multiple sites. MiVoice Office is an intuitive out-of-the-box solution with integrated tools and add-on modules designed to maximize return on investment and extend value. This includes built-in productivity enhancement features that empower businesses to add in new functionality as their business grows and needs evolve, without requiring a new platform. Features include:
- Unified Voice Messaging with automated attendant and email synchronization
- Intuitive audio conferencing to set up quick, on-the-fly collaboration
- Hot Desking to maximize resources and accommodate mobile, part-time and visiting employees or partners
- Twinning to enable calls to ring all identified devices and allow employees to pick up the call quickly, as opposed to ringing through multiple devices consecutively to find the user and Hand-Off to empower users to switch from one device to another, such as a desktop phone to a mobile device, without skipping a beat
- Teleworker support that allows employees to take calls anywhere, from their desk or on the road, with full access to all features from any device
“MiVoice Office has helped our business to grow a sustainable and well retained customer base. Its value for money and price point allow my sales team to remain competitive and differentiate our solution,” said Rob Scott, Director, Denwa Communications.
The MiVoice Office pricing is available immediately in North America, the UK, South Africa and Australia and will be extended to other geographies in the coming months.
More at www.mitel.com