Increase Services Revenues with Nectar CMP Appliances, Powered by Fujitsu PRIMERGY® Servers
Time: 3:00 pm Eastern
Format: TeleTrack Training
Westcon and Nectar have teamed up to make the installation and deployment of advanced monitoring solutions easier and more profitable with preconfigured, validated, rack-ready Nectar Appliances built on industry-standard platforms and powered by Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers.
Join themThursday, September 12, 2013, at 3:00 pm Eastern to find out how you can increase service levels and revenues with Westcon, Fujitsu and Nectar. You could also win a $250 gift card in appreciation of your participation!
This session represents a valuable learning opportunity for Westcon resellers who support customers in developing and updating data centers. Presenters will also address key points for sales associates interested in understanding how to position Fujitsu storage products as part of a simple, yet complete customer solution.
This training will cover;
- How the Westcon Nectar CMP Appliance enables you to improve your bottom line by reducing deployment time, improving service delivery, and dramatically accelerating service revenues
- Why Nectar partnered with Fujitsu in building these appliances on industry-leading Fujitsu rack-mounted servers
- How Westcon’s Integrated Solutions Appliances reduce procurement times, shipping turnaround and stock levels for our reseller customers, while increasing product lifecycle and opportunities through added staging and GoldSeal™ services
This integrated solution provides fully integrated Remote Intelligence Gateways (RIGs) designed as a turnkey appliance. All Westcon Appliances:
- Include a hardened operating system to reduce security risks
- Have been performance benchmarked by Nectar to ensure they will support the specified load
- Have been pre-installed and configured to Nectar’s specifications
- Are certified by Nectar through an extensive engineering process
Richard Roux, Sr. Director, Westcon Services Solutions, Westcon
Richard was named to his current role in 2011 to guide Westcon’s Services Solutions teams. Previously, he led Product Management for the Westcon Convergence business and also designed, managed and secured funding for creative campaigns such as RapidRamp, a successful program developed to recruit and enable large numbers of new Avaya partners. Richard joined Westcon in 2007 as a Business Development Manager, focusing on the recruitment and strategic development of some of the Company’s largest customers. Before joining Westcon, Richard served as Area VP, Mid-Atlantic Region, for MTM Technologies, Inc.
Steven Harper, Vice President Product Management, Nectar Services Corp.
As Nectar’s Vice President of Product Management, Steven guides product direction, Roadmap and offer packaging, and is instrumental in creating website, client collateral and marketing content. Steven developed Nectar’s Professional Services practice that deploys Nectar’s solutions for partners, and has led the Pre-Sales Engineering Team supporting Channel Partners in complex engagements.
Frank Wu, Channel Development Executive, Northeast and Federal, Fujitsu America
In his 6-plus years with Fujitsu America, Frank has held a variety of positions, including Storage Sales Specialist, Client Executive and now Channel Development Executive for the Northeast and Federal. Frank has worked on many projects and initiatives involving Virtualization, Storage Consolidation, Disaster Recovery and more to help partners derive desired business results for their customers.
For additional information about Fujitsu and Nectar selling opportunities, please contact your Westcon Account Manager or Donny Lu, Product Sales Manager, at 716-447-3373 or firstname.lastname@example.org.