- Itancia is accelerating its development in the home repair market for consumer electronics and household appliances by acquiring two new local agencies, based in Tours and Nantes.
- The Itancia group continues to expand its national network of agencies, which already covers more than 50% of France.
October 25, 2021 – A major player for more than 30 years in the repair/packaging of electronic equipment and customised logistics services for businesses, the Itancia group is continuing to grow in the consumer repair market with 5 branches in the Ile-de-France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Occitanie, Centre-Val-de-Loire and Pays de la Loire regions.
The two agencies joining the group work with the biggest brands on the market (Samsung, Smeg, Lg, etc.) to manage after-sales services for all electronic and household appliance products. These agencies have 34 employees and a turnover of €2.7M in 2020.
This new acquisition follows the three recent integrations of LM3S, STVS and Tech Service into the Itancia group as part of its development in the home repair market.
“A few months ago, we announced the acquisition of LM3S, the first local agency to join our national network […] This new activity of the group carried by these 5 agencies will become in the next few days a full-fledged activity, carried by a single brand, which will accompany our partners and customers on this market of electronic devices and household appliances repair. We look forward to seeing you on October 28, 2021 on the different social networks of the Itancia Group to discover the launch of this new brand” explains Thierry Le Goff, Managing Director of the Itancia Group.
The Itancia group’s national network of local agencies currently includes: 5 agencies, 30 years of experience in the repair of electronic and household appliances, 700,000 repaired products, 14 manufacturer partners, more than 11,000 m2 of logistics spaces, a turnover of €8 million in 2020 and more than 80 employees.
Thierry Le Goff, Managing Director of the Itancia Group
Today, 5 agencies cover more than half of France and meet the daily needs of thousands of French people.
Eco-responsible group specialising in business communication, collaboration, network and security solutions, Itancia has been supporting its partner resellers, integrators and operators in adopting responsible practices through bespoke solutions and services that strike the perfect balance between technology, economy and ecology.
The Itancia group’s business is based on 3 complementary pillars, which in combination allow the group to offer unique strengths on its markets:
• Itancia Technology: Itancia Technology, the group’s distribution business, selects and offers innovative technology solutions from over 70 market-leading brands to meet all needs
• Itancia Factory: Itancia Factory, the group’s services and consulting business, offers bespoke services built on its technical, logistical and industrial know-how
• Itancia Again: Itancia Again, the group’s long-standing eco-responsibility arm, manages and renews the life cycle of tech products while supporting companies in reducing their environmental impact
Itancia is committed to helping its customers with each project, through virtuous solutions allying innovation and conservation.
The group, which originated in France, now has an international reach with 9 subsidiaries in Europe, Africa and the USA, and will achieve a turnover of €200M in 2020 with 40% growth over the last 3 years. From Maine et Loire to New York, our 550 employees work daily to serve our customers with a concern for performance, team spirit and respect for the environment, which are the 3 strong values of Itancia.
Certifications: ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 50001, CSR ISO 26000 & Ecovadis 2021 gold medalist.
Awards: 2021 SEC Growth Company Summit gold winner in the Distribution & Consumer Goods category & best CSR initiative.