Ignite Payments is an independent sales agent distribution system of First Data, leveraging all the tools and services First Data has to offer. They help customers obtain more value from each credit card payment—developing new solutions to make transactions simpler, faster, safer and more rewarding.
Noel Fundora, Senior Vice-President of Ignite Payments, and Mark Schulze, Co-Founder of Clover – a First Data company, give us an overview of Ignite Payments, the Clover product, and the fit and opportunity for telephony/UC vendors (including residual, or recurring, income each time one of your customers accepts an electronic payment).
Research on the payments industry shows:
- Strong evidence of a ‘recession resistant’ industry*
- Over 8 million potential customer prospects**
- 9.8% year over year payment industry transaction growth***
- Total noncash payments was just under $79 trillion in 2012***
- Total number of noncash payments, excluding wire transfers, was 122.8 billion in 2012, growing at 4.4% annually***
More at www.ignitepayments.com/podcast or call 1-800-658-6158
* Source: Strawhecker Group 2012 report “Merchant Acquiring Industry Update and Review.”
** Source: Mercator Advisory Group July 2011 report “The U.S. Merchant Acquiring Industry in 2011: Going Mobile.”
***Source: Federal Reserve 2013 report, “2013 Federal Reserve Payments Study”, December 19, 2013
This podcast was produced by Telecom Reseller’s Marketing Department for Ignite Payments. © 2014 First Data Corporation. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. Ignite Payments, LLC is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA. Ignite Payments, LLC is a registered ISO of Deutsche Bank, USA, New York, NY. American Express requires separate approval.