New GXP2124 phone offers wideband HD voice, advanced XML customization, 24+ programmable keys, Electronic Hook Switch and various business productivity enhancements for enterprise market
Grandstream Networks, the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions, today introduced the GXP2124 Enterprise HD IP Telephone for enterprise customers looking for a high performance HD telephone with numerous programmable keys and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for high call volume applications such as call centers, customer support and reception areas.
“This cooperation further enhances our market share position in the IP space, as we continue to set the industry standard for IP phones and move full steam ahead on our robust VoIP offering.”
The GXP2124 is Grandstream’s first HD IP telephone with EHS support for Plantronics headsets. Users can answer and end calls using only the button on the headset – eliminating the need to touch the desktop phone. In addition, the GXP2124 features 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 24+4 programmable speed-dial/BLF keys, broad interoperability with major SIP platforms such as Broadsoft/Asterisk/etc, superior HD audio, and 5-way conference. Grandstream is showcasing the GXP2124 and the entire family of award-winning GXP Enterprise IP Telephones at Stand B76, Hall 13 at CeBIT being held this week in Hanover, Germany.
Key Features of Grandstream’s GXP2124 Desktop HD Telephone:
- 4 lines with up to 4 SIP accounts, 24+4 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 4+4 context sensitive XML programmable keys, up to 32 call appearances, support for Electronic Hook Switch with Plantronics headsets
- 240×120 backlit graphical LCD with up to 8 level grayscale, dual 10M/100Mbps Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Support for multiple native languages (including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Greek)
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex high performance hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, 5-way conference by leveraging the superb audio performance of DSP Group’s XciteR chipset.
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, stock, currency, etc.), large phonebook (up to 2,000 contacts) and call history (up to 500 records)
- Advanced security protection (TLS/SRTP/HTTPS/802.1x) and auto provisioning (TR-069, HTTPS, and AES encrypted XML configuration file)
“We are delighted to announce the new GXP2124 enterprise HD telephone for business productivity enhancement,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream, “The innovative features provided by GXP2124 such as 24 speed-dial/BLF keys, EHS support, and 5-way conference will be extremely appealing to enterprise customers in need of a high performance high efficiency voice solution for their busy work activities. Grandstream is committed to offering highly competitive IP voice solutions with strong differentiated values for various applications needs in the enterprise market place.”
“We are pleased that Grandstream has chosen to expand their VoIP solutions portfolio to include an HD IP telephone with support for Plantronics headsets, based on our cutting-edge XciteR chipset solution. It is a testimony of scalability of DSP Group platform,” said Oz Zimerman, Corporate VP of Marketing and Business Development at DSP Group. “This cooperation further enhances our market share position in the IP space, as we continue to set the industry standard for IP phones and move full steam ahead on our robust VoIP offering.”
Pricing and Availability
The GXP2124 will be generally available for purchase by the end of March 2012 through Grandstream’s distribution channels at a list price of US$169 (North America). For other regions, please contact your local Grandstream distributors/resellers.