The latest version of its Cisco Attendant Console replacement
New York, NY (April 5, 2012) – Fidelus Technologies, LLC, a leading provider of Unified Communications Software solutions, announced today the launch of Fidelus Console Operator version 2.0, an easy-to-use replacement to Cisco Attendant Console.
Fidelus Console Operator (FCO), a recent winner of the 2011 Unified Communications Excellence Award from TMC Net, is a desktop application allowing end-users to handle large volumes of calls and to transfer them to the appropriate user. The application gives operators and executive assistants the ability to see real-time availability for all users in the directory. It is a cost-effective replacement to Cisco Attendant Console, which is no longer supported following the release of Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.
Key features in the 2.0 release include:
· User interface enhancements designed to increase end-user adoption and satisfaction
· Ability to dial cell and home numbers in addition to main directory number
· Enhanced multi-criteria directory search by department, name and extension
· Additional line status information such as: do not disturb, forwarding to phone, and voicemail
· Support for up to 200 records in call history
· Tools to simplify definition and testing of new dial and directory rules
· Shared line control
· End-user and administrator training materials available within the application and on the product website at www.fidelus.com/fco
“Our product and engineering teams are pleased to offer the second release of our popular Fidelus Console Operator Application to customers and partners, with whom we have collaborated on key features,” said Vladimir Hrabrov, VP of Software Engineering. “We also look forward to welcoming the large group of new customers eagerly awaiting this release.”
The Console Operator application is part of Fidelus’ ongoing strategy to design turnkey applications that enhance the end-user Unified Communications experience by streamlining their daily work processes. These applications bridge the gap between Cisco hardware functionality and end-user business requirements. Also recently introduced are the Global Directory, Remote Phone Control, and Provisioning Manager Express applications, all of which are available for download on www.fidelus.com
For more information on Fidelus Console Operator or to download a 30-day free trial visit www.fidelus.com/fco or call us at 1 (866) FIDELUS. Training and configuration materials for current clients upgrading to version 2.0 can also be found at www.fidelus.com/fco or by contacting your account manager.