- This event has passed.
Avoid Risk. Increase Profits.
March 9, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Your employees are your first line of protection when it comes to complying with US and EU law, but do they know what to look for. This virtual meeting starts with a discussion on how to best use your employees to spot compliance issues. And when you ship that equipment in the US or Europe, you further expose yourself to local laws which govern what and how you ship your equipment. Knowing this information could save you a ton of money. Our panel will discuss:
- The role of employees in spotting compliance issues
- Dealing with US Customs, the latest on US tariffs and ASCDI’s Trusted Trader program
- What you need to know about new regulations that could restrict the global movement of technology equipment
- Arthur Freierman, ASCDI Counsel and Moderator
- Joshua Fagala, HiTECH Assets Compliance Manager
- Lee Sandler, Sandler Travis- Import/export Legal Counsel
- Rick Goss, Green Cognition Founder