ASCDI Virtual Meeting – Trip to Europe 2021
May 19 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
ASCDI is going around the globe in 2021 and we invite you to join us. After a very successful journey to South America in February, we are now headed to Europe. We invite IT resellers and ITAD’s from everywhere to join us, as the topics are applicable wherever you reside. This meeting will focus on the environment, recycling services, remote working and collaboration issues with a focus on Europe.
- Doors will open at 1:30 CET (7:00 am NY time)
- 2:00 pm CET – Welcome (8:00 am NY time)
- ASCDI EU Members from Miller Anlagen, Velez Managed Services and BESTinfo welcome you to the Europe meeting.
- 2:30 pm CET – Data Erasure (8:30 am NY time)
- Data wiping regulations around the world differ. Join Blancco and other industry experts as they discuss the differences in various European countries and the US that you need to know.
- 3:00 pm CET- Connecting IT Services From Cradle to Grave (9:00 am NY time)
- Industry leaders Procurri and TES discuss what has made them the leaders in sustainable lifecycle solutions in the IT Industry.
- 3:30 pm CET- Corporate Social Responsibility (9:30 am NY time)
- 4:00 pm CET- IT Reseller’s Green New Deal (10:00 am NY time)
- Jan Hoogstrate – Free ICT Europe understands the “end game” and the effects on IT Resellers and ITAD’s.
- 4:30 pm CET- Your favorite beverage Social Networking Hour (10:30 am NY time)
No charge, but you must register to attend