September 24 – 26, 2012 • Hyatt Regency Columbus • Columbus, Ohio
Register today for the COMMON 2012 Fall Conference & Expo, a conference event designed to meet the needs of the COMMON community…by the community!
The Early Bird Deadline is tomorrow, Thursday, August 23rd to save $200 with the Early Bird Rate. Don’t miss this opportunity to add even more value to your attendance by taking advantage of this discounted rate – learn more and register today at http://www.common.org/fallconference
- Leading Power Systems education with 110 sessions over three days.
- View all the educational options in the Online Session Guide at
- A tabletop Expo that provides access to the latest products and solutions available.
- Access to expert speakers and fellow peers to have your questions answered, share tips and tricks, and make contacts.
- Industry recognized expert speakers, including Charles Guarino, Scott Klement, Birgitta Hauser, Pete Massiello, Mike Pavlak, Alan Seiden, and many more.
- Sessions on hot topics such as RPG Open Access, IFS, BRMS, Rational Developer for Power, basic syntax to advanced features for RPG, PHP, SQL, and non-technical topics on developing business skills.
- Extraordinary networking opportunities during sessions, at the Expo, and the nightly Power Down events.
- An opportunity to earn a COMMON Certification by taking the ILE RPG exam, or the COMMON Business Computing Associate and Professional exams.
- Maximize your ROI with a hotel rate of only $139 per night.
Remember, the Early Bird Deadline is tomorrow to Save $200. Learn more and register today at http://www.common.org/fallconference