Over two seventy-five members of the new ASCDI attended the annual conference in Clearwater, Florida in early March. The association is a newly merged alliance between the ASCDI and NATD, combining dealers from both the IT and UC communities. Neil Vill, ASCDI Chairman (World Data Products Inc.), pledged to grow and develop the association, and continue to enhance its value to the members and the industry at large.
The conference combined valuable sessions on topics ranging from Cisco’s pre-owned program to exploring cloud and hosted business opportunities.
The meeting’s value extends to the post-conference period, as the ASCDI established a listserve exclusively for registered attendees. The ASCDI serves members year-round offering ideas, networking, and other opportunities to grow dealer businesses, while the organization maintains industry standards through the ethics process.
Notes and slides from presentations at the March 2012 ASCDI Conference have been released. Please click on the links below:
- Agile Equity Presentation (Tech Service Equity)
- Ascdi Anti-Counterfeit and Regulatory Update
- Catalyst on Convergence
- CISCO Capital (A pre-owned alternative)
- Epygi (Internet Gateway and IP PBX)
- Genie Innovations (Leveraging your customers)
- IBM Presentation
- NetApp (Storage Solutions)
- Synapse (The AT&T and Vtech SMB Solution)
- Siemens (On Collaboration)
- Storage Hypervisor Video
- Storage Hypervisor Presentation