ASCDI President, Joe Marion, has announced the election of the new ASCDI Board. The ASCDI is the ITAD Association. The board consists of experienced ASCDI leadership along with members who have stepped up to help shape the ITAD community, the circular economy and in the public interest in sustainable IT.
The newly elected Board Members:
- Chairman: Todd Bone – XSi
- Past Chairman: Neil Vill – World Data Products
- Treasurer: Carsten Marcell- DV Trading A/S
- Secretary: Andrzej Krupa – D&S Communications
- VP Ethics – Karen McGaughey – Troy Data Systems
- VP Europe: Andreas Fibiger – Inside Systems
- VP APAC – Brett Rogers – Integrity Technology Solutions
- Director: Eric Ingebretsen – TES
- Director: Aaron Zeper – DMD Systems Recovery
- Director: Corey Donovan – Alta Technologies
- Director: James Lancaster – Renew IT
These board members were not up for election.
- Director: Charlie Lewis – CXtec, Inc.
- Director: Daniel Villaveces – xByte Technologies
- Director: Anuar Garcia – Greentek Solutions
- Director: Sherri Sheer – Keystone Memory Group
- Chairman Emeritus: Thomas Weltin – CCA Financials
- Chairman Emeritus: Jerry Roberts – ISV Services
“These people put in a lot of time working to keep our industry safe from unfair competition and unethical players. They focus on things like anti-counterfeit, unrestricted imports and exports, fraud alerts and the right to resell and repair,” said Marion. “I want to thank YOU for your continued support and membership in the ASCDI. It’s exciting to see how relevant our industry has grown in these unprecedented times. Let’s continue to communicate and share in 2023 through our virtual events, email, blogs, social media and live/in-person events.”