Industry Leaders from Around the World to Convene in Miami For Leading Mobile Commerce Event
PHOENIX, AZ (December 18, 2013) – Mobile Marketing & Technology today released the lineup of keynote speakers for the upcoming Mobile Payments Conference, January 29-30, 2014 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida.
Brian Hamilton, SVP, National Small Business Capital One; Amol Deshmukh, Gemalto VP of mobile financial services North America; Don Bush, VP of marketing, Kount; Adam Granoff, VP of U.S. Solution Sales Team, MasterCard; William Clark President & CEO, Spindle, Inc.; Siva Narendra, CEO and co-founder, Tyfone; and Dean Seifert, SVP product strategy, Vantiv, will each deliver keynote presentations addressing the industry’s most pressing issues. To access the full agenda and list of speakers, please visit: http://mobilepaymentconference.com/speakers.
“The Mobile Payment industry is growing exponentially, with predictions of the US Market surpassing $1 Billion in 2013,” said Marla Ellerman, executive director and publisher of Mobile Marketing & Technology. “With such overwhelming consumer demand, coupled with a tier-1 roster of industry pioneers confirmed as speakers, we look forward to both a well-attended and highly interactive conference.”
Mobile Payments Conference will draw senior executives from all parts of the mobile wallet and mobile payments ecosystem, each of who will benefit from insight from our collection of experts confirmed as speakers. Attendees will be presented with firsthand commentary on trends and other factors affecting mobile commerce, with an emphasis on retail, online and person-to-person payments and strategies including.
- Status of mobile devices, mobile wallets and mobile commerce as parts of the overall “retail customer journey”
- Share the ways mobile devices are used for marketing, which leads to customer acquisition
- Address the ways mobiles are used in stores by consumers while shopping and for point of sale checkout
- Discuss the ways mobile-based loyalty programs are used for customer retention
- Mobile-enabled marketing
- Mobile-enabled shopping
- Mobile-enabled loyalty
- Mobile point of sale for both consumer and retailer devices
- “Remote payments” for digital or virtual goods
- Peer-to-peer applications for developed market users
- Integrating online and offline payments
- Payments case studies
- Business forecasts
- Data marketing via mobile device
- EMV training (sponsored by ACT Canada)
To register for the Mobile Payments Conference, or for additional information, contact Nannette Jordan at 303-530-45621.
Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising opportunities, contact Marla Ellerman at 602-315-8808.
For the latest Mobile Payments Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @mpcevent.