ST. LOUIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, has released its new line of Belden X Series enclosures. This new line optimizes data center hosting conditions for servers and switches.
As a premier designer and supplier of cable and connectivity systems for data centers, Belden provides data center professionals access to a broad portfolio of products and solutions to meet the security, availability and efficiency challenges faced on a day-to-day basis. With the X Series enclosures, Belden has combined its broad networking skill set, engineering and end-user interaction experience to create an offering that seamlessly supports power distribution, air-flow containment and management, networking connectivity and cable management to provide optimized hosting conditions for servers and switches.
X Series enclosures key features and benefits include:
- Rail seal and adaptive containment system – eliminates hot spots, provides energy efficiency, monitoring and alarming.
- Open frame design – maximizes available inner space, compatible with zero-U patching even in 24” wide enclosures and provides ease of cable management.
- Welded 14 gauge frame and 11 gauge mounting rails – static load of 3000 lbs., hosting of rack full blade server.
- Engineered and made in the USA – three-to-four week delivery on highly integrated enclosure solutions and allows for customization and meeting of space-specific requirements for a compromise-free solution.
- Integral part of Belden Data Center Solutions – access to a broad data center portfolio, designed and tested for compatibility. Optimal physical density, networking bandwidth and ease of moves, adds and changes.
- Modular design with option on doors, side panels, air flow management, cable management and PDU Monitoring – offers ease of installation and scalability.
Each enclosure is fully customizable to meet specific hosting challenges. Click here for more information and to download the product bulletin, or you can contact Belden Sales at 1.800.BELDEN.1 or visit our website at www.belden.com.
St. Louis-based Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets cable, connectivity, and networking products in markets including industrial automation, enterprise, transportation, infrastructure, and consumer electronics. It has approximately 6,800 employees, and provides value for industrial automation, enterprise, education, healthcare, entertainment and broadcast, sound and security, transportation, infrastructure, consumer electronics and other industries. Belden has manufacturing capabilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden was founded in 1902, and today is a leader with some of the strongest brands in the signal transmission industry. For more information, visit www.belden.com. Follow Belden on Twitter: @BeldenInc.