A Q&A with John Cray, VP Marketing for Enghouse Interactive (parent company of Zeacom)
* VISIT ENGHOUSE INTERACTIVE AT IAUG CONVERGE 2014 BOOTH #329
Savvy organizations are discovering the vital role contact centers play in building long and successful relationships with their customers, including:
- Always being open to discussing problems with customers.
- Listening carefully and giving due consideration to the reasons behind customer dissatisfaction.
- Being personable and caring.
- Acknowledging customer complaints (even if the customer is wrong).
- Providing customers and complaint handlers access to someone who can mediate when an impasse is reached but an ongoing relationship is still necessary.
What’s more is that selling VoIP and UC (unified communications) provides VARs and MSPs with an invaluable stream of monthly recurring revenue. Following is a Q&A with John Cray, VP Marketing, Enghouse Interactive, discussing the opportunity for IT solution providers to sell high-margin Enghouse Interactive Communications Center (formerly known as Zeacom Communications Center) and Quality Management Suite software on the Avaya IP Office platform.
Q: What makes this bundled offer a better opportunity for authorized resellers?
A: In addition to receiving between 25% and 35% discounts off of the normal list price, partners can have assurance that they’re selling their clients the best, most powerful, and highest value contact center and unified communications solution in the market bundled with an industry-leading IP telephony and UC platform.
Q: What exactly is included in this bundle?
A: Communications Center is a comprehensive multi-channel contact center solution that includes IVR (interactive voice response), routing of all forms of communication in a universal queue, productivity tools for agents and supervisors, and detailed management reporting. EICC also boasts a unified communications component, featuring voice mail, unified messaging (e.g. voice mail in mailbox), IM, rich presence, enterprise user communication tools, and full management reporting.
The Quality Management Suite includes an IP call recording solution with 100% compliance recording, triggered, selective or scheduled recording, and features such as record on demand. Additionally, the suite enables contact center administrators to record users’ desktops – by window or application – selectively or in total, as well as evaluation templates and reporting to grade performance on calls and to coach users/agents on improving the customer experience.
IP Office comprises Avaya desk phones or soft phones, plus a communications server/PBX, email server, and web server. More than 200 midmarket customers are currently using Enghouse Interactive solutions for Avaya IP Office, representing 11,000 active users and 4,000 contact center agents.
Q: Besides the cost savings, what makes this bundled solution better than other contact center offerings?
A: There are five specific benefits that VARs/MSPs can realize with this offering:
- Contact Center and Unified Communication functionality are seamlessly integrated on one system, using one server.
- This offering provides multichannel handling of any and all forms of communication with universal queuing (not merely hunt groups).
- It includes streamlined user interface, customizable tools for reporting, and real-time metrics/management available for IP Office contact centers (live demos available).
- This bundle includes fully integrated tools for call recording, knowledge management and agent scripting. Plus, tablet and smartphone analytics and controls are included.
- It’s built for the midmarket. This robust offering can be deployed in a matter of weeks, and comes with training, technical and administrative support.
Q: How can partners take advantage of this promotional pricing?
A: For a limited time, partners can receive additional margin off of software list price when you sell Enghouse Interactive Communications Center or Quality Management Suite. Solutions Engineers can earn additional incentives on the total cost of a single solution or bundled software licenses (i.e. Communications Center and QMS together). Contact your Enghouse Interactive account manager to learn more.
More at www.EnghouseInteractive.com