Watch the Alteknia video.
AsdiNatd member Alteknia is an Argentina based company that offers a set of services and products to customers across much of South America. The firm is committed to a continual process of enhancement, to deliver the best quality possible and, in many cases to match factory standards. Serving customers for over twenty-five years, the company is privately owned and operated, operating with a team of eighteen qualified professionals and technicians, in the engineering, technical service, logistics, administration and commercial areas. Alteknia preforms in-house services from its 600 square meter (approximately 6,400 square foot) building. Alteknia is certified and officially represents Alcatel-Lucent in Argentina and throughout South America, outside of Brazil, and Motorola in Argentina.
Alteknia delivers certified technical service, engineering and development, fulfillment services, logistics, field test, kick off test, and crash test. Services include:
- Fix & Refurbishing of cellular phones
- Fix & Refurbishing of hardware for wireless broadband access to data & internet
- Fix & Refurbishing of Telecommunications Infrastructure: Mux, Radio, SW, Power, Satellite, Data, etc.
- Fix & Refurbishing of Satellite Decoders
- Diagnosis & Fix of energy systems for Telcos
- Equipment System Up. Customer certifications
The company uses a special web-based platform that offers customers
- Real time reports
- Parts Management.
- Total Management Control
DirecTV, British Telecom, and Amerinode are a part of the company’s portfolio and brand experience, in addition to Motorola and Alcatel-Lucent-Nokia