- Avaya extends the U.S.-based program into Canada, offering businesses an easier way to access applications from Avaya technology partners.
- New solutions are added to the program for order directly from Avaya and its distributors.
Avaya, a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions and services, today announced that it is extending its DevConnect Select Product Program into Canada — the first step in a planned expansion of the initiative that streamlines the way customers order Avaya compatible applications.
In addition, the company has added new solutions from five technology partners to the Select Product Program. Each product is available for order directly from Avaya and its distributors, with delivery, implementation, service and support provided by Select Product Program companies.
Since the initiative’s launch in March 2012, solutions from 17 DevConnect Technology Partners have become part of the Select Product Program in the U.S. market. Applications are chosen for their proven interoperability with Avaya technology and for the compelling nature of the capabilities they bring to Avaya’s portfolio.
The DevConnect Technology Partners and solutions added to the program today include:
- Computer Instruments: Interactive voice response capabilities for Avaya IP Office and pager capabilities for Avaya 9600 Series IP Phones.
- Esna Technologies: Seamless integration of cloud-based business applications into the Avaya Aura unified communications platform.
- RedSky Technologies: Emergency (E911) solutions for Avaya Aura that provide added levels of granularity for all types of endpoints, as well as a more comprehensive response strategy.
- Resource Software International Ltd. (RSI): Scalable call accounting, billing and contact center management software for Avaya IP Office.
- Telephonetics: Message/Music On Hold, customized prompts for interactive voice response and auto attendant functions, digital signage, background music and in-store advertising capabilities for Avaya IP Office.
Applications chosen for the Select Product Program are tested for interoperability with Avaya products through Avaya DevConnect, a global program focused on the development and marketing of innovative, third-party products that extend the value of a customer’s investment in its Avaya solutions.
Each of the Select Product Program applications will be featured in the Avaya DevConnect Marketplace, a website that offers customers and channel partners the latest information on Avaya-compatible solutions from DevConnect Technology Partners.
“Extending the availability of our DevConnect Select Product Program into Canada is step one of a planned expansion over the coming months. We are offering businesses a simple way to purchase best-in-class, Avaya-compatible solutions that bring new value to their operations and allow them to work more effectively, improve customer service and build their bottom line.” – — Eric Rossman, vice president Developer Relations, Avaya