3CLogic Introduces Athena Reporting, a Market-Leading Reporting Framework, and Iris, Enhanced Scripting Engine as Part of Latest Product Release
ROCKVILLE, MD – April 8th, 2014 – 3CLogic, delivering next generation inbound, outbound and blended cloud-based contact center solutions, today announced its 5.0 software release in which it unveiled its new market-leading Athena Reporting framework, Iris scripting engine, and additional product upgrades. The software release comes at a time when the contact center industry is undergoing a huge technological overhaul, as companies are increasingly adopting cloud-based contact center solutions to replace traditional premise-based options. More importantly, as businesses increasingly look to achieve a competitive advantage via their contact centers by improving customer experience, upselling, and first call-resolutions, the need for accurate and real-time reporting analytics and enhanced scripting engines has never been more crucial and yet so lacking within current solutions. With its new 5.0 software release, 3CLogic aims to fill that gap, while providing companies and supervisors the flexibility, data insight, and tools to easily respond to their clients’ changing needs and expectations.
“Our ongoing mission is to allow contact center executives to focus on what matters – their business,” said Robert Killory, Chief Customer Officer of 3CLogic. “With these new features and enhancements, 3CLogic changes the current passive reporting functions with customizable tools and real-time scripts allowing contact centers to analyze and adapt. The Athena Reporting framework and Iris Scripting engine are a reflection of our continued commitment to providing our clients with the tools they need to successfully focus on their business.”
3CLogic’s new Athena Reporting framework provides end-users with intelligent reporting analytics and improves upon the simple reporting and dialer statistics currently offered in the industry. With the ability to create fully customizable reports using call data and other business relevant inputs, Athena Reporting offers contact center leaders the power to manipulate and evaluate any business relevant data points and in real-time. Reports can be viewed across customer service representatives (CSRs), projects, and call centers, all defined within multiple dimensions. More than a standard reporting interface, the Athena Reporting framework also offers the ability to filter any data, save prior reports for future use, statistical analysis, charting, as well as access to the underlying programming code to manage and analyze any report using a simple click-drag-drop user interface.
Iris Scripting Engine
With the new scripting engine, Iris, contact center supervisors can easily create and edit scripts in real time, allowing them to quickly update their agents to any changes to company initiatives or needs, without impacting the work flow within their call centers. More importantly, the feature is user-friendly and does not require any programming background or knowledge of scripting languages. Users can quickly, but effectively create and manage existing scripts, regardless of the level of complexity.
Additional Product Enhancements
In addition to its new Athena Reporting framework and Iris Scripting capabilities, 3CLogic’s 5.0 software release includes:
- Improved dashboards with new fields to facilitate and provide supervisors with quick illustrative overviews of the trends and metrics within the call center, agent, and project(s), tied directly to data within the Athena Reporting framework.
- Call conferencing and transfer functionalities that permit customer service representatives to add and remove participants at will.
- Enhanced incoming call messaging features allowing agents to preview relevant and essential incoming caller information in a separate pop-up, without affecting their current project/screen.
- IVR design upgrades to allow users to configure their IVR to transfer calls directly without requiring any input from the caller.
- Improved “Whisper” features to allow supervisors to dynamically instruct an agent while on call, without the customer being aware of the verbal exchange and coaching.
- “Forced Presence Reasoning” that allows administrators to require agents to specifically state their reasons for changing their availability status.
More at www.3clogic.com