New combined company will continue established brands
ATLANTA – Evernex has announced the acquisition of XSi (XS International), a key player renowned for its service quality in Third-Party Maintenance (TPM) and IT professional services in the US.
According to the announcement, XSi, acquired by Evernex USA, Evernex’s US subsidiary, the XSi organization will go forward, as a brand and as an operation. The plan is for XSi to “survive and continue to serve its US-based customers”.
By joining forces, current and future customers will benefit from some of the most extensive international TPM and IT services coverage in the industry and allow both businesses to deepen their positive impact in the provision of asset lifecycle management services locally and around the world.
The combined companies will offer
- 10,000+ Global Clients in 165 Countries
- 46 Global Offices in 30 Countries
- 400+ Global Forward Stocking Locations
- 425,000 IT Infrastructure Systems Maintained
- 850,000 Items in Stock
- 235,000 Spare Parts Delivered Every Year
- R2v3 ITAD Certified
- ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO27001 Certified
- 1,100 Global Direct Employees
- True 24/7 Technical Support
Global Services Include:
- Enterprise Third Party Maintenance:
- Library Systems
- Super Computers
- Professional Services:
- R2v3 Certified IT Asset Disposition (ITAD)
- Data Center IMAC / SmartHands
- Data Recovery
For US-based companies, this offers an opportunity to work with the 2nd largest TPM with more International locations and employees than any other TPM. “We are ready to compete and service your needs!” says the announcement.