IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 17, 2013 ― Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division (Toshiba — www.telecom.toshiba.com) today announced that its VIPedge™ cloud-based business telephone solution is available to national account companies via its nationwide Authorized Toshiba Dealer network.
“We are pleased to announce that Toshiba’s national account cloud customers can now receive the same high-quality, certified service as Toshiba’s national account customers of Toshiba’s on-premises IPedge® and Strata® CIX™ systems,” said Brian Metherell, vice president and general manager of Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division. “Toshiba’s VIPedge national service is delivered through the cloud, so national accounts’ regional sites receive Toshiba-certified service by Authorized Toshiba Dealers.”
Through Toshiba’s National Accounts Program, multi-site companies have the option of moving to Toshiba’s affordable VIPedge cloud-based business telephone solution with the assurance that their locations will be serviced by Toshiba’s nationwide Authorized Toshiba Dealer network.
Toshiba’s VIPedge cloud-based business telephone solution gives users the features, functionality, quality, service and reliability for which Toshiba’s telephone systems are known, all in the cloud. VIPedge allows companies to pay a monthly service fee — scalable to meet system size and usage needs — as an alternative to the capital purchase of an on-premises telephone system. Available from Authorized Toshiba Dealers nationwide, Toshiba’s VIPedge pricing starts as low as $24.99 per user per month.
VIPedge provides communication tools with the comprehensive capabilities that a business needs to communicate effectively, including:
- Complete business telephone features, including SMB features such as:
- Placing a call on hold and picking it up from another phone; and
- Pressing a button on a phone to put the system into night-mode;
- Voice mail with unified messaging;
- Unified Communications with Toshiba’s Call Manager™ solution for:
- Efficient call control from a personal computer;
- Click-to-dial, presence and instant messaging; and
- Integration with leading CRM programs, including Salesforce.com®, Act!®, Microsoft Outlook® and more;
- Mobility solutions including Call Manager Mobile to allow Apple® iOS and Android™ smartphones to act as an extension of the VIPedge, IPMobility for single-number reach, and ‘Find-me Follow-me’ call routing;
- Choice of endpoints, including Toshiba’s IP5000-series desk telephones, IP4100 wireless telephones, and Toshiba’s Call Manager with integrated voice;
- Ability to personalize endpoints in order to meet the needs of each individual user;
- Ability to easily migrate telephones and endpoints to Toshiba’s IPedge on-premises IP business telephone system; and
- Optional international calling plans.
Together with IPedge and Strata CIX business telephone systems, Toshiba’s VIPedge gives SMB and enterprise customers the best of all worlds with a choice of cloud, IP or converged business telephone systems.
For an Authorized Toshiba Dealer, visit www.telecom.toshiba.com.
To subscribe to the Toshiba Telecom Blog, visit http://blog.telecom.toshiba.com/.