World’s Premier Managed Services and Cloud Computing Event to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada October 9-11, 2016
The International Association of Managed Service Providers, (MSPAlliance – www.mspalliance.com), has issued a call for speakers for MSPWorld® 2016 Fall Conference (www.mspworldconference.com), the leading, best-attended event focused on managed services and cloud computing. MSPWorld will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada October 9-11, 2016.
Speakers are encouraged to submit session abstracts that address cutting edge, thought provoking topics that would be of interest to industry professionals and consist of instructional and educational content. Proposed speakers are advised that all submissions should be vendor-neutral, as the selection committee will not accept marketing or sales oriented pitches of any kind.
The MSPWorld 2016 Fall Conference agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Managed Services Leadership Courses
- Financial and Business Topics Facing Cloud and MSPs
- Managed Services Professionalism & Ethics
- Vendors Evaluation & Selection
- Managed Security
- Managed Storage
- Cloud Infrastructure Development, Management, and Provisioning
- Managed Services NOC & Help Desk Practices
- Marketing & Sales Practices for MSPs
- Managed Services Pricing Models
- Certifications – What You Need To Know About Your Partners & Vendors
MSPWorld 2016 Fall Conference will delve into the most pressing channel and end-user issues that MSPs and their customers confront every day. When providing your session abstract please provide the following information:
- Speaker name
- Contact information for the speaker
- Session Title
- Brief synopsis of the session and what the audience will learn from the session
- Relevant experience of the speaker
The deadline for speaker submissions is June 30, 2016. Speakers should submit their entries to email@example.com
MSPAlliance® is a global industry association and accrediting body for the Cyber Security, Cloud Computing and Managed Services Provider (MSP) industry. Established in 2000 with the objective of helping MSPs become better MSPs. Today, MSPAlliance has more than 30,000 cloud computing and manage service provider corporate members across the globe and works in a collaborative effort to assist its members, along with foreign and domestic governments, on creating standards, setting policies and establishing best practices.
For more information, visit www.mspalliance.com