DTC International Ltd is a market leader in Reverse Logistics and After Market Services for the global telecom industry. Established for over 22 years DTC’s core competencies are in the Recovery, Resale and Recycling of surplus legacy telecom equipment. DTC’s services are utilised by global and regional carriers, and customers in the Enterprise, Broadcast, Government, Repair House and OEM market sectors. DTC aim to provide solutions that reduce operating costs, maximise investment recovery, ensure brand protection, and support environmental initiatives.
DTC International now has an updated website with enhanced business services and product supply chain capabilities.
The new site (www.dtc-international.com) features a refreshed design and is filled with new and updated corporate content that’s easy to navigate. The additions and improvements to the website include:
- A complete overhaul of the Products Page detailing additional information on products and stock selection.
- New pages include: Sustainability, Cable Recovery and About Us pages.
- Improved connectivity and added links to social media accounts and an e-newsletter signup form.
- The site is now available in 71 languages with a translator available on every page on the site.
- All text has been refreshed to better represent DTC International’s corporate identity and business objectives.
- New images and branding updates have been added to incorporate and emphasise DTC’s brand, which enhances the online awareness and identity.
James Norden, Chief Operating Officer at DTC International Ltd sees the potential benefits in the new web site, “This new website will allow DTC International Ltd to maintain a strong position in the competitive UK telecoms market, as well as expanding our global reach. We hope to see increased demand and enquiries for our services and products as a result of our new website going live.”
The website has been re-designed and updated in close corporation with The Web Workshop, and DTC look forward to continue working with them to ensure the website remains up to date, and continues to reflect business services to best suit the market and telecoms industry.
DTC would appreciate any feedback on the new website to ensure it meets the needs of their clients and continues to attract new business. Please email us any feedback so we can ensure our new website is best placed to serve the global telecommunications industry.
More at www.dtc-international.com